cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LaurenASK
Frequent Visitor

How to trigger the action to send a email when a column is editted?

Hi All,

My flow runs as MS forms-lists-trigger when a column is checked off, send a email to the form submitter. I added one column with yes/no check box in lists that does not exist anywhere in forms. But I am not sure why this gives me an error. In other case, I was successfully built another column set condition as "Has this complete been changed", then send a email if it is true. The difference between these two is 1. one column is added in lists, and the other was one question imported from forms 2. one condition is yes/no, and the second one is if column is being changed. Thanks in advance if anyone can help out here. Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I just figured it out! It meant my condition is not being met. For whoever getting this error, double check whether your condition is set correctly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MarconettiMarco
Super User
Super User

Hello @LaurenASK ,

please share the flow in edit mode and the error you're getting.

BR,

Marco

Hi Marco, 

Thank you for your response. Sure, I attached both pictures below. My condition is if a column in lists has Yes ( from YEs/No drop down option) then trigger action to send an email.

send email error.PNG

send email edit view.png

I just figured it out! It meant my condition is not being met. For whoever getting this error, double check whether your condition is set correctly.

Dear @LaurenASK ,

if the issue is Solved please mark it, so that the Community is aware of.

BR,

Marco

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,626)