cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vllanso
Helper II
Helper II

'Html to text' just started returning error "...cannot be evaluated because property 'shared_conversionservice' doesn't exist, available properties are 'fileSource'"

Hello,

I have been using action 'Html to text' for a long time, but this morning I just started to get the following error any time I use it:

Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Html_to_text' inputs at line '1' and column '2518': 'The template language expression 'json(decodeBase64(triggerOutputs().headers['X-MS-APIM-Tokens']))['$connections']['shared_conversionservice']['connectionId']' cannot be evaluated because property 'shared_conversionservice' doesn't exist, available properties are 'fileSource'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

Has anyone faced the same problem or can suggest what to try to solve it ?

I have already done the following without success, as I keep getting the same error:

- delete the action and create it again

- delete the connection and force to create a new one

Thanks, Victor.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vllanso,

Open connection management, the invalid connection will appear on the top of list, you could click the "Fix the connection" to fix them.

Screenshot 2021-03-17 170434.jpg

And you could also search these connections on the top right search box, then, you will find a list about that connector and their status, then click the ellipsis, you could check the list of Apps or Flow which are using this connection, then determine if it should be kept.

Screenshot 2021-03-17 170716.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
vllanso
Helper II
Helper II

Hello,

I have compared the "peek code" from one of my existing flows, and with a new flow I just created, and they are different, and I don't understand why.

In fact, the new one does not include the reference to the property 'shared_conversionservice' and the old one does.

New created flowOld existing flow
new-flow-htm-to-text.PNGold-flow-htm-to-text.PNG

Thanks, Victor

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vllanso,

I just tested on my side but not find the same issue. It seems like an issue about the connection, you could try to recreate a new connection of HTML to text and try again:

Screenshot 2021-03-16 143323.jpg

Run history:

Screenshot 2021-03-16 142837.jpg

Screenshot 2021-03-16 142855.jpg

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you Lin Tu for your answer.

I did re-create the connection, but that alone didn't solve the issue ... and I am not sure what of all the things I did solved the issue, but now it is solved.

I tried this combination of tasks, some of them several times:

- delete the 'Content Conversion' connection from the Connections panel

- delete the 'Html to text' action from the flow, save the flow, reopen the flow and add again the 'Html to text' action with a new connection

- in my powerapp, delete the connection to the flow, save the app, and connect again to the flow

In the process, several 'Content Conversion' connections were created, all with the same name, and some appear as 'My connections' and others as 'Other connections', but I am so afraid of having problems again, that I will just leave them as they are (instead of trying to reduce to only one, as I understand I only need one).

By the way, @v-litu-msft , I can see in your printscreen that you also got 3 connections with the same name. You created them on purpose ?

This connection duplication issue has happened to me in the past, and I was never able to determine why this happens. Any clue ?

And this is how it finally ended my connection and peek-code:

Connectionshtmltotext-finalconnections.png
peek codehtmltotext-peekcode.png

Thanks again for your help,

Victor

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vllanso,

OK, so the conversion issue has been solved, I guess it is a temporary server issue and has been solved now.

The duplicated connection in my screenshot is created yesterday just for testing, it won't influence others Flow. The issue you met about duplicated connection might be an error that expired connection. In case you met connection issue again, you could delete invalid connection or reconnect these invalid connections.

Best Regards,

Thank you @v-litu-msft 

but from the list of connections, all with the exact same name, how will I know which one should I keep or which one should I delete ?

Regards, Victor.

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vllanso,

Open connection management, the invalid connection will appear on the top of list, you could click the "Fix the connection" to fix them.

Screenshot 2021-03-17 170434.jpg

And you could also search these connections on the top right search box, then, you will find a list about that connector and their status, then click the ellipsis, you could check the list of Apps or Flow which are using this connection, then determine if it should be kept.

Screenshot 2021-03-17 170716.jpg

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (39,590)