cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

I UNABLE SELECT GATEWAY FROM UI-FLOW

I just tried to use UI-flows from other flows . i was successfully installed gateway and its work but i unable see it from drop down when i select UI-flow .

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELPING

Capture1.PNG

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Re: I UNABLE SELECT GATEWAY FROM UI-FLOW

@Anonymous When you install the on-premise gateway on your PC it asks you to log in with a 365 account. You must log in using the same account that you are creating the flow in. You will then see the gateway in the drop-down list inside your UI Flow.

In this box that you have screenshot, you must enter the user credentials of your PC.

Sam

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SamPo i used same account for both flow and gateway but i still unable see list of gateway when i try connnect powerapp with sql server via gateway it shows me gateway list but not in ul flow

thanks

Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@Anonymous Do you have the UI Flows app installed on your PC?

2019-12-02_1725.png

I would suggest installing a new gateway and make sure the UI flows app is installed.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SamPo  i already installed ui flow and gateway i installed for 3 times but still i did not get gateaway from dropdown list 

thank you

Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@Anonymous Very strange.

Do you have another PC you can try installing the gateway on to test? Could there be some security restrcitions on your PC that are stopping the gateway from running correctly?

I know you've confirmed this already but just putting this here incase anything was missed:

Make sure to install the latest version of the gateway from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53127

Install the latest version of .NET framework from here: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download

Make sure you log in to to the gateway with the user account you use to connect to Flow 

If none of this works then I would open a ticket with support and see if they can help.

Sam

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Hi,
@Anonymous 

I was not able use the UI flow gate way because of our internal IT issues. I therefore used "Power BI - On-premises data gateway (personal mode)" and it could be selected used for UI flows as well. 

You can download the gateway here - https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/gateway/ and select personal mode during installation.

Let me know if it works for you.

Best,
Abhi

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (7,745)