cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aditya_93
Regular Visitor

I am not able to create the gateway which is required in order to run my Ui flows for desktop application

Hi Team,

Can you please help me as I am not able to create the gateway which is required in order to run my Ui Flows for desktop application.

Can anybody help me please as i am new to this technology.

Thanks

Aditya Singhania

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support
Community Support

Re: I am not able to create the gateway which is required in order to run my Ui flows for desktop application

Hi @Aditya_93,

Here is the doc about how to set up the UI Flow:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/ui-flows/setup

And there is the doc about installing the on-premises data gateway:

Install the on-premises data gateway

If something goes wrong with installing the gateway, you can specify which steps you're stuck in, and if you can, please provide some screenshots, thank you.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Aditya_93
Regular Visitor

Re: I am not able to create the gateway which is required in order to run my Ui flows for desktop application

Hi 

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Aditya_93,

Could you confirm the account of the gateway is the account of the Flow account?

Cause the account not correct, the gateway will not appear after being installed.

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Aditya_93
Regular Visitor

Yes 

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Aditya_93,

Skype is not part of our business, if you want to further service, you could connect with the support directly:

Annotation 2020-02-25 121660.png

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Did you attend MBAS? Claim your badge

Attending MBAS? Claim your badge

Whether you’ve streamed the digital event live, or you're watching on-demand, claim your attendee badge to sport on your profile.

MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Users online (5,961)