I have a flow thats saving attachments on Onedrive and send links on mail 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: I get 2 link on my mail

Hi @Foxman322 ,

Please try the following method to configure Flow. Use a Flow to save the attachment and send the file link.

Initialize the string variable to store the email link.

Image reference:

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

It should be noted here that if the account used in the trigger and To field in Send an email action are the same user, Flow may generate a loop.

You could use Subject or other conditions to restrict the repeated execution of the Flow.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

123.PNG1234.PNG12345.PNG12.PNG

Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

HI @Foxman322 

You have started a never ending loop here. When a new file is created you are sending an email and when the email is arriving you are creating a new file. So not just two, there should have been a lot of files created and lot of emails by now if you have not already turned the flow off or made some modifications in there. 

Can you share the scenario you are trying to build so that we may assist you better? 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

When i get an email with attachment, attachemt addint to onedrive and send on email share link on this file in onedrive

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Foxman322 ,

Please try the following method to configure Flow. Use a Flow to save the attachment and send the file link.

Initialize the string variable to store the email link.

Image reference:

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

It should be noted here that if the account used in the trigger and To field in Send an email action are the same user, Flow may generate a loop.

You could use Subject or other conditions to restrict the repeated execution of the Flow.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

THHAAANKS, so much, its working!

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Is it possible to make it faster, when mail arrived, its working only after 10 minutes

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

and i have another problem, when i send 2 files, in mail 2 link together like "content.collab365.communitycontent.collab365.community"

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Foxman322 ,

Regarding the triggering time of Flow, this involves Pricing. Different Plans may have different effects, but in the end, Flow can be triggered and complete the expected work.

Please check online doc and get more details about Flow plan:

Https://preview.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/

Regarding the links you mentioned are not separated separately, please add </br> tag in Append to string variable action.

Image reference:

21.PNG

Best Regards,

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

hmm, now it sends 2 different mail, with different attachment name, but links on files again tohether, and they are the same1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Foxman322 ,

Please share the full screen shoot of Flow configuration.

If you want to add extra information about attachments/files in the email body, you could add them directly in Append to string variable.

Best Regards,

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

a.PNGs.PNG

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Foxman322 ,

You could add information about the email when you initialize the variable.

Then add the link to the file in Append to string variable action. 

Image reference:

22.PNG23.PNG24.PNG

Please try again.

Best Regards,

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

yeees, thanks, its working i have in message 2 links, but ado you know awhy its sending 2 same mails?

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (7,318)