cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mafercz

If Expression in Flow- Dynamic Content Microsoft Form

Hi, 

I appreciate your help!

I have a Microsoft form with a 2 choice answer. I want to use the answer and transform it to incorporate a phrase in an email. The answer options are:

• Accepting something of value
  • Giving something of value

What I want to achieve is that every time that the responder answers 'accepting...' the if expression transforms it to "accept a benefit" otherwise "give a benefit". The formula below is what I tried, but is not working, it only gives me "give a benefit" every time regardless of the option selected. 

Please help! thank you

if(equals(outputs('Get_response_details')?['body/ra11e23c1e54d437e8350eca8f8970930'],'Accepting something of value'),'accept a benefit','give a benefit')
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ManishJain
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Mafercz ,

Can you please use compose action to see the response first , I believe you are doing some spelling mistake in comparison. 

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ManishJain
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Mafercz ,

Can you please use compose action to see the response first , I believe you are doing some spelling mistake in comparison. 

Thanks

View solution in original post

rimatos
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mafercz ,

As mentioned by @Mafercz  it could be a spelling mistake. Check it through compose, or alternatively try and use the "Contains" logic operator. It could be that the message you are containing as an extra blank space and it leads to the resulte always giving false.

Regards,

Ricardo

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,689)