Need help with an Approval Flow
The sharepoint list referenced in this is Missing Volume request (headers in snippet below)
- list created here which generates an email sent to approver
- based on email, approver has 3 options to chose from choice column status (Approved, Acknowledged, Rejected) and based on approver selection 3 different emails sent out to requestor with 3 status responses
- if approved or rejected, that is the end of it
- the problem lies when the approver acknowledges the the request, and an email is sent, I want to send a follow up email to the requestor once the choice column is updated to Approved or Rejected. Can this be done as a conditional triggered event once column value is changed on sharepoint list?
- below email that request has been acknowledged, added operation of "when an item or file is modified" & Get changes for an item or a file, and then added a condition "Has column title changed: status" = true to capture change made by approver from acknowledged to approved or rejected, and than send email with update status value, but when running the flow the flow just keeps running and does not finish for hours (constant loop?)
Followed this guide for failed attempt https://wonderlaura.com/2020/08/25/flow-when-a-sharepoint-column-is-updated/
Would really appreciate any help, thank you
Can you post a screen shot of your Flow?