cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rfalken

Integration with Pipedrive

I have made a basic flow with the premium Pipedrive connector.

When a new deal is added -> Post message to MS Teams.

But i can't get it to trigger when the new deal is added. Anyone tried this? (there is no errors etc in Run History)

3 REPLIES 3
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rfalken,

I have made a test on my side and the flow works well. My flow’s configuration as below:3.JPG

The flow works successfully as below:4.JPG

5.JPG

Flow would have its only trigger intervals, more details about limits of a flow run, please read the article as below:

Run duration and retention

In addition, the trigger of Pipedrive connector would have its own limits, you may take a search under the connector list to check if there are any limits listed for the trigger you used.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/pipedrive/#Limits

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I have tried to delete it and recreate but still no luck 🙂

When i look under "Connections" Pipedrive it says Connected under status, and the same under the Teams connector. But nothing happens .

I just tried with the Pipedrive New Activity and that works fine. So it's only the New Deal that for some reason does not work in my flow.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (1,688)