cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smgilpin

Intermittent Error When Moving/Setting Read: The specified object was not found in the store., The process failed to get the correct properties.

The below error occurs intermittently when moving an email or setting it to read.  The trigger is when the email is flagged.  I have verified that there are no Outlook rules on the inbox and I have recreated the connection multiple times.  Please help.

{
"error": {
"code": "ErrorItemNotFound",
"message": "The specified object was not found in the store., The process failed to get the correct properties."
}
}

5 REPLIES 5
anupam8555
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @smgilpin ,

Are you moving emails to shared mailbox ? If so this isn't supported one. 

Let me know.

Thanks

Anupam

(Please like/resolve if it helps you)

Thanks Anupam, the email is merely being moved to a subfolder within the same inbox (not shared.)  As mentioned, the problem also occurs when setting the email as read and both errors are intermittent.

TheBradMenendez
Regular Visitor

I'm having trouble as well, I ran it successfully once but since it hasn't been running. The first step works but the move email steps throws an error "

"message""The specified object was not found in the store., The process failed to get the correct properties.\r\nclientRequestId: 9ec76159-8e3f-434e-9a39-c390b01304b9\r\nserviceRequestId: 85fc6ca0-5bf8-42b0-ad77-0327207cf2c0","

2021-06-01 01_06_09-Run History _ Power Automate and 1 more page - Work - Microsoft​ Edge.png

Exactly the same issue I've just found out I'm having, did you manage to resolve this, Brad ?

Yes and No, I wound up re-creating the flow because there isn't much to it and it's built as a cloud flow against my 365 account and it's run just fine since. If you have a question, let me know and I'll do my best to help! -Brad

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,773)