cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FrancescoF
Level: Power Up

Intermittent behaviour automatic outlook 365 flow

Goodmorning,

It's my first post here and the first time I use flow for working pourpose. I want to create a very simple flow that if I receive a mail and find a precise string inside the Body forwards that mail to one or more user. I've done a first flow only for test use to see if it works made in this way: if I receive a mail and one of this 8 string (targetmarket | Value: PT or targetmarket | Value: ES or targetmarket | Value: AT... ecc) send me a mail where is written PT or ES or AT ecc.. Here there is a example:

flow.PNG

I have made all the 8 if condition in parallel and if not satisfied don't do anything. What is strange is that the flow sometimes work but sometimes especially if multiple emails arrive the flow create only one mail in outbound. I don't know first if it's the best way to do that but at me seems to be a bug that not permit to use this flow for working.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Intermittent behaviour automatic outlook 365 flow

Hi @FrancescoF ,

Your configuration seems to be correct. If you want to forward the mail to different users according to the string value contained in the email body, then using the parallel branch is correct.

In addition, you could try to use Html to text to convert Html body to plain text.

120.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Intermittent behaviour automatic outlook 365 flow

Hi @FrancescoF ,

Your configuration seems to be correct. If you want to forward the mail to different users according to the string value contained in the email body, then using the parallel branch is correct.

In addition, you could try to use Html to text to convert Html body to plain text.

120.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

Coming Soon: T-shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Users online (6,319)