Eagerly looking forward for your inputs and help!
My list has Interview Date, which is Date & Time Type, now I am sending the data from PowerApp to the List, which when modified will trigger the Calendar Event.
I am using Flow - When an existing item is modified.
As you can see the flow is executing fine, but the input data that I am getting in the flow is not having the Time values, only the Date is flowing. Please see below in the image for Start Time & End time.
The formula that I am using in the PowerApp to compute the Date & Time is below. Hrs and Minutes are dropdowns.
DatePicker1.SelectedDate + Time(Value(Hrs.Selected.Value), Value(Minutes.Selected.Value), 0)
Kindly assist me with this, now all the events are getting triggered at 00:00 hrs. Also, one weired thing that I observed is the Interview Date is capturing 1 day less and 1 hour less, whereas the date is correct in the Calendar invite, any ideas why?
@RobElliott Thank you for looking into this.
Here is a 3 step flow that I am using.
1. I am modifying the list via PowerApp, i.e inserting the interview date/time, interviewer details.
2. To ensure that the change is made via app, I am passing another value to a column FromApp, which if it is Yes, flow will branch.
3. Trigger the event creation
4. The problem here is as I mentioned in my original post, the time values are not flowing into the Flow.
5. Here are the properties of the First Interview Date column from list
I think you would be better to have separate columns for the start and end date/time otherwise the event doesn't know how long it's going to last. When the StartDate and EndDate columns ar emodified in my list it creates the event successfully in Office 365 Outlook.
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.