cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
TFranchina
Frequent Visitor

Issue with ODATA Filter in Get Items

Hello,


In a flow, I need to Get items from a Sharepoint List and apply a FILTER ODATA to identify the single item in this list matching the variable value extracted from a pdf via AI builder.

TFranchina_0-1669392220228.png

 

I use the syntax: Lot# (Name of the column in SP List) eq COAExtLot# (name of the variable containing the value extracted from AI builder).

 

When testing the flow i get the following error, while i confirmed the values are identical on both side : 00033033

TFranchina_1-1669392302852.png

 

I suspect this is linked with a formatting error. I suspect the eq operation does not recognize both elements as identical due to string/number/text format.

 

Any idea for solution will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Thomas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Take a look at the settings for the Lot# column.  Normally special characters aren't allowed, so I suspect the actual name of the column is Lot followed by an encoded representation of the #. You should be able to see the internal column name in the URL of the column settings if its SharePoint.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Take a look at the settings for the Lot# column.  Normally special characters aren't allowed, so I suspect the actual name of the column is Lot followed by an encoded representation of the #. You should be able to see the internal column name in the URL of the column settings if its SharePoint.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
TFranchina
Frequent Visitor

Hi Pstork1,

Thanks for the insight. I was not aware SP columns were not processing symbols so easily. 

I removed the # in the column name and everything works 👍

Best

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,312)