cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Issue with PowerAutomate flows, duplicate data in subsequest floes

Hi All,

I have created a Power App that takes a form input and writes it to a SQL DB. It also calls a Flow when the submit button is pressed and sends 3 values to the flow. The Flow then takes one of the value and only finds a single row that matches the powerapp output with its primary key. IT then starts and waits for an approval, finally sends an e-mail with the response. The flow runs fine and without issues most of the time.

First Issue: Sometimes the flow gets stuck in Running state even when the approval has been completed. 

Second Issue: When I submit the first form with Power App, the Flow runs and awaits approval. This works fine. The problem starts when I submit another form via the Power App. Any number of subsequent flows that run, use the data from the first flow. When i check the SQL DB, there are 3 different rows written with different values, but the Flow data of all the flows is the same and the state of ll three is running. 

Any help would be appreciated on how to get this rectified. 

Kind Regards,

Raj

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: Issue with PowerAutomate flows, duplicate data in subsequest floes

Hi @RajB 

Can you share more details? On the configuration of the Flow in PowerApps? Can you check and confirm the expression and values that are being passed? If you can share more details and screenshots we might be able to better help you with this. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (8,309)