Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
omh
Advocate II
Advocate II

Issue with calling SSIS package from MS Flow

Hello,

I have created a flow which calls a MicrosoftSQL procedure which executes a SSIS Package. THe SSIS package has a step which exports data in a CSV file on the network. The flow runs successfully but the SSIS package execution results in error:

Export data to CSV file: Error: CSV File Destination failed the pre-execute phase and returned error code 0xC020200E.

Export data to CSV file:Error: Cannot open the datafile "\....csv".I have to mention that the user which I have created the connection with has access to the folder where the file is generated.

Has anyone encountered this issue?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @omh ,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Could you please explain more details the SSIS package execution?

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello,

I have attached a print screen of the MS Flow configuration. The SSIS package transfers data between two databases and the final step is to export data from a MS table into a CSV file. In MS Flow I have created a connection to the database where the stored procedure is and that user has access to the location where the CSV file is generated. The issue is when I run the stored procedure from MS Flow..if I run it from MS Sql there is no error message.Flow configuration.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,443)