cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AdrianoRJoaquim
Frequent Visitor

Item created by Email and sharepoint

Dear flow users,

I'm new here and i'll appreciate if somebody could help me with an example of flow for case below:

2019-05-14_09-35-07.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Can you be more specific about what you want help with?

First, this wouldn't be a single Flow. Flows can't have multiple Triggers. But you can easily create two different Flows, one that is triggered by a list item and another by an email. An easy way to do it might be to have the Email Flow create the item in the SharePoint list. After that another Flow handles the approval. 

Please reply with other specific questions that you have and we'll try to help.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Can you be more specific about what you want help with?

First, this wouldn't be a single Flow. Flows can't have multiple Triggers. But you can easily create two different Flows, one that is triggered by a list item and another by an email. An easy way to do it might be to have the Email Flow create the item in the SharePoint list. After that another Flow handles the approval. 

Please reply with other specific questions that you have and we'll try to help.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
v-lin-msft
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hello @AdrianoRJoaquim ,

Could you tell us more about the details of the flow, please? Because I don't understand what the Ticket inside your outlook refers to? It is maybe a key word or something else.

There is also the 1-item is added by site step, you can also describe the column name added, so that we can confirm what kind of flow trigger to use, and use several separate flows to complete your needs.

If you can more clearly indicate the problem you are experiencing, we can help you with the flow configuration faster and better.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lin Tu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,170)