cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Skyline_DylanVB
Frequent Visitor

License requirements for my automated flow containing premium connector

Hi,

I have an automated flow containing calls using the premium HTTP connector.

This automated flow is triggered when an item is created or modified in a SharePoint list by any of x amount of users.

Which type of licensing do I require for this flow?

• A per user plan for the user that created/modifies/manually runs the flow
  • A per user plan for every user that can create items in the SharePoint list triggering the automated flow/a per flow plan for the flow
2 REPLIES 2
RezaDorrani
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @Skyline_DylanVB 

Since it is an automated flow, it will trigger every time when an item is created or modified in a SharePoint list.

You will need the per user plan for the user that created/modifies/manually runs the flow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks,
Reza Dorrani, MVP
YouTube
Twitter

Hi @RezaDorrani,

Thanks you for taking the time to reply.

So the fact that the flow can be triggered by the action of different users will not cause any legality issues? Since only one user would have the per user plan.

My question actually comes down to what is asked here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Licensing-Premium-Connectors-that-are-tri... (I just found this post)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (12,878)