cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

License to use MS Flow

Greetings,

I am working on MS Flow and SharePoint such that my MS flow will send a notifications.  However, I am not use if the MS Flow comes free with our Office 365.  We are not in full MS 365 since our email is still our local server.

To be able to confirm with my users that my solution will be in MS Flow.  What is a way for me to know the licensed software to user so that my solution for their automatic notification will be confirmed as part of our existing licensed software.

Thanks in advanced.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: License to use MS Flow

When yo are in SharePoint check the top left for your Icon (pic or human) .  Click on it select Account,  then to the left select subscriptions.  It will tell your Office 365 level.

We have Enterprise E3 which means we now get unlimited flows but based on only 2000 API calls per user,  this is a massive change in their licensing as I have one flow that does at least 2000 API calls a day.  You get any unused API calls by other users. Currently not a problem as we 2000 users with E3 license and only a few of us use Flow (at the moment). 

Need to watch this space as Microsoft appear to be captilising on the initial popularity and trying to start extracting blood from the stone.  Like Apple greed will bight

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (6,737)