cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaryH

List rows present in a table has stopped working and is now saying it can't find my table

I have the following part of a flow, it was working perfectly fine for the last month, and then testing today it is now throwing an error that it can't find the table, "No table was found with the name 'Table_1'."

The 'Get Tables' functions works fine, and I've tried using the get tables to put in the TableName ID incase it was causing the issue.

I can only get the List rows to work if i manually select the file, which doesn't work as the file gets created as part of the flow.

Any suggestions welcome - or known issues with the List all rows excel connector.

MaryH_0-1625740209435.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MaryH

This appears to be working again today

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
FredC
Frequent Visitor

I have the same problem as well with the Excel Online (Business) connectors having multiple errors related to using identifier from previous actions. Hope someone is already working to fix the issue.

Same problem here - flows which have been running fine since the January date hassle, are failing due to the Tables not being found

enteire

Same issue here

mmorley
Resolver I
Resolver I

This is still failing today, surely it just not a few having these issues and there are others experiencing the same problem.

MaryH

This appears to be working again today

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,178)