cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashok2
Post Patron
Post Patron

Logic App deployment azure Resource group

I have two Resource group> 1)Azuredev-LogicApp > (Read write permission) 2)Azureacc-LogicApp >(Read permission).

I have created Logic-App in Azuredev-LogicApp which will update data in SharePoint site(Dev environment having Full permission) as Recurrence Job at every 6 month i am using send http request to update Modified date,

Now i have to move this Logic App to another resource group Azureacc-LogicApp and Sharepoint site(Acceptance site where i have read permission)

As this is my first app , so like to know how deployment and authorization will work in acceptance environment

Is logic App will work with usercontext similar like MSflow ,and deployment is similar like export import ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ashok2
Post Patron
Post Patron

Please let me know how authentication with Sharepoint will take place ,in current development i created connection with Sharepoint using my credentials . does it applicable with other environment as well like Acceptance and prod or there is a way to authenticate using client id or secret id ,so it does not run with user oontext

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ashok2
Post Patron
Post Patron

Please let me know how authentication with Sharepoint will take place ,in current development i created connection with Sharepoint using my credentials . does it applicable with other environment as well like Acceptance and prod or there is a way to authenticate using client id or secret id ,so it does not run with user oontext

View solution in original post

Can anyone help l

Rahber
Super User
Super User

Hello,

This seems to be more of an Azure Logic App questions and is best handled at the Azure Forums here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/topics/azure-logic-apps.html

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,

Rahber

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,192)