Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabibalaban
Super User II
Super User II

LookUpColumn

Hi everyone, 

I'm looking for a solution to fill up a lookup column based on a Value,  not Id. In my list the LookUpColumn (bad name choice, right?) is a LookUp column with a single value (not check allow multiple values checkbox). Any thoughts ?

gabibalaban_0-1614275213162.png

Thank you !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Paulie78
Super User III
Super User III

Does the "Value" that you have match with a record in the table that is the lookup? If so before the create item step perform a "Get Items" action with an odata filter query to match your value. This should hopefully only bring you back a single result. You can get the ID from that lookup and then use that in your create item action. Does that make sense?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Paulie78
Super User III
Super User III

Does the "Value" that you have match with a record in the table that is the lookup? If so before the create item step perform a "Get Items" action with an odata filter query to match your value. This should hopefully only bring you back a single result. You can get the ID from that lookup and then use that in your create item action. Does that make sense?

View solution in original post

Yes ...There is more then logic ! Where was my mind ?

Thank you very much for your input and once again sorry for disturbance !  

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (38,837)