cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

MS Flow Not Triggered on Create Of Dynamics Record (Email entity as well as Attachment entity)

I have a Flow that is triggered when a Dynamics record is created (Email entity), and another Flow that is triggered when an Attachment entity is created, but they never get triggered, run history is empty for both. I tried by manually creating Email activities and then attach multiple files to them.

I have other Flows that are triggered when a Note entity is created and they work fine.

When An Email Is Created.pngWhen An Attachment Is Created.png

Any suggestion?

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: MS Flow Not Triggered on Create Of Dynamics Record (Email entity as well as Attachment entity)

Hi @Anonymous ,

I tested Email Messages entity on my side and created a record using Create a new record action. The associated trigger can be triggered normally.

Please try to update the Connection and re-test, and wait a while, I found that the response is a bit slow, but trigger still work fine.

Image reference:

48.PNG46.PNG47.PNG

Please take a try again.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MS Flow Not Triggered on Create Of Dynamics Record (Email entity as well as Attachment entity)

Hi Barry Cao,

Thanks for the reply, i tried to change the Connection (by changing the "Organization Name" of the trigger) to other instance and change it back, then create an email record to test, it fired for the first time....and only for the first time. It never got triggered again for subsequent email records. Seems like the stability is not good yet.

I will try this method on the "Attachment" entity and update here.

Fgavery
Level: Powered On

Did you resolve this for the attachment entity?  I too cannot seem to trigger off of a record created trigger on this entity. Any update here would be great. 

Frank 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,356)