cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

MS Form new response not triggering my flows

I have multiple MS Forms.  Each with a flow that is triggered by a new response.

These forms and flows have been set up months ago and have been working fine up until about midday today. 

Then all of a sudden -none of them are working.

I have checked and my connectors are showing green tick next to them

Is this a microsoft issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KNUniting@dennisskf@sahathos@alimahrus,

I've tested creating an MS Form trigger, that triggers Flow once a Form response is uploaded, and it works very well. This should be a temporary problem, and it should have something to do with MS Forms.

Please feel free and enjoy it, if there has any issue about it, please contact us, thank you.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

I have similar problem, all of my flow that triggered by MS Forms is not working.

My location is in Indonesia, South East Asia.

same here it not working since this morning

Frequent Visitor

Same issue with me in Melbourne.

Form submitted, but no trigger

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KNUniting@dennisskf@sahathos@alimahrus,

I've tested creating an MS Form trigger, that triggers Flow once a Form response is uploaded, and it works very well. This should be a temporary problem, and it should have something to do with MS Forms.

Please feel free and enjoy it, if there has any issue about it, please contact us, thank you.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (7,950)