cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Mail App Not Sending Emails

Hello, 

My Flow has been working great over the last several months.  However since August 13th, (without any changes made to the flow) the email app has stopped sending emails.  I've used the Flow Checker and Test function and I am not receiving any error messages.  Are there any know issues with the mail app (see the screenshot below)?  

I appreciate any insights you may have.  

Sam

Email App.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I appreciate your reply.  It appears now there is a connection issue.  I found the following note on the Support Page.  I used the manual Test Flow option, and did receive a connection error in the flow.  Hopefully it is resolved soon.  

Connection.JPG

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Super User III
Super User III

@SamSpon Can you expand the Recurrence trigger and check the duration of the Trigger.

Also as a TEST, please trigger to "Test flow" by manually invoking it.

CFernandes_0-1599847268466.png

IF recurrence trigger is configured correctly and Test also works. The you might have to open a Ticket with Power Automate support. at https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SamSpon ,

Could you please check from your flow run history to see if the flow has runs? If yes, could you please check the run history on the successfully run and see why it don't send the email.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I appreciate your reply.  It appears now there is a connection issue.  I found the following note on the Support Page.  I used the manual Test Flow option, and did receive a connection error in the flow.  Hopefully it is resolved soon.  

Connection.JPG

View solution in original post

@SamSpon Yeah you are right. Many people are facing the problem(including me). See thread. https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Power-Automate-running-slow/m-p/687126#M5... 

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (103,341)