cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Microsoft Flow and Forms - Invalid connection

Microsoft Flow and Forms - Invalid connection I am having a big problem trying to connect Microsoft Flow and Forms. For the last three days, I have been working on a flow to record Forms responses in SharePoint. Every time I try to connect to Forms, it gives me the following message "invalid connection." I have an E5 license which comes with Forms; in the past, I have never had this type of problem. Can someone tell me whether this is related to not having Forms Pro? I have tried all the different browsers are as well.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Re: Microsoft Flow and Forms - Invalid connection

Hi @ggalindo ,

Please ensure you have Forms Pro license assigned to you. 

Similar question which I asked earlier: 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Flows/Send-a-Form-using-Flow/m-p/433404

Thanks

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

@ggalindo Forms Pro would only be an issue if you were trying to use the Forms Pro actions without a licence. Just use the standard Microsoft Forms trigger When a new response is submitted and the Get response details action.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

@ggalindo 

Try adding and selecting a new connection to Forms and see if that resolces the issue.

image.png

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ggalindo ,

Please check this thread and first make sure that when you log in to the Forms portal, the Forms preview is not displayed in the upper left corner. If it is Forms preview, this account cannot be used to create Forms connection.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Microsoft-Flow-and-Forms-invalid-connection/m-p/3...

For reference, I can create Forms connection normally when I have the following subscriptions, please check it and see if it helps:

146.PNG147.PNG

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (7,739)