cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JirikHaselgrove

Microsoft Forms Flow Not Emailing Even Though Testing Successfully

Hi have an automated flow that forwards the details submitted in a Microsoft Form to a bunch of different email addresses to action. Flow screenshot below. It tests fine, it was working well up until yesterday, but now even though testing successfully, the emails aren't coming through at all. I have removed and re-added the Mail and Forms connections and still no joy.

JirikHaselgrove_0-1669015565690.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@JirikHaselgrove  i noticed couple of other people reporting the same issue so looks like issue from the connector provider. Can you try using Send Email (V2) action instead of the send email notification (v2) action?

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
annajhaveri
Community Champion
Community Champion

@JirikHaselgrove  can you check the flow run, and see if the flow is throwing an error? 

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer

Hi Anna,

Just checked it and confirmed no errors. The rest runs all run fine. It just doesn't send the email.

JirikHaselgrove_0-1669021699472.png

Jirik

@JirikHaselgrove  based on the screenshot that you shared, it looks like you dont seem to be looking at flow run. Go to the flow details page, and you will see flow "28-day run history" below it you will see your flow runs as example below, click on the latest one.

annajhaveri_0-1669021916495.png

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

JirikHaselgrove_0-1669025018660.png

@JirikHaselgrove  i noticed couple of other people reporting the same issue so looks like issue from the connector provider. Can you try using Send Email (V2) action instead of the send email notification (v2) action?

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

Hi Anna,

Thanks so much for your prompt replies. Setting it up to run as the Send Email (V2) with Outlook Office 365 instead has fixed it.

Cheers,

Jirik

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,235)