cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vargasjo
Frequent Visitor

Microsoft Teams Post a message v3 error 401 after changing password

Hello, today after a password change all my flows that use the microsoft teams stopped working im getting the error 401 not authorized from time to time, already tried everything from other posts, tried deleting the connection adding it again, login in again, different browsers, tried doing another flows, even a test simple flow to post message, and im getting random results, sometimes they work ok, but after a time the unauthorized error again... i tried everything, changing my pass again but the problem seems to persist.

error 401error 401exact same flow after retryingexact same flow after retrying

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
vargasjo
Frequent Visitor

hello, i applied a try catch  for the errors put a scope after the actions giving the error to retry that action, and somehow it started working by itself, it didnt used the scope action yet because all is executing good now, but this way i can have a b plan to retry the action in case it fails.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
kierian
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello 

Can you provide flow URL please 

Have a good day.

vargasjo
Frequent Visitor

hello, i applied a try catch  for the errors put a scope after the actions giving the error to retry that action, and somehow it started working by itself, it didnt used the scope action yet because all is executing good now, but this way i can have a b plan to retry the action in case it fails.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (20,426)