cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Microsoft flow is failing

My flow is working well if i chose a db which is prepopulated.

But it is failing on choosing the cutom value db.

Error:

Status code
Headers
{ "Pragma": "no-cache", "x-ms-request-id": "74fda9e7-7fa9-4ef9-abb2-56cbf1bfb79f", "Timing-Allow-Origin": "*", "Cache-Control": "no-cache", "Date": "Wed, 20 Sep 2017 06:44:20 GMT", "X-AspNet-Version": "4.0.30319", "X-Powered-By": "ASP.NET", "Content-Length": "292", "Content-Type": "application/json; charset=utf-8", "Expires": "-1" }
Body
{ "status": 400, "message": "Invalid Mashup Expression using supplied values.\r\n inner exception: The key didn't match any rows in the table.\r\nclientRequestId: 74fda9e7-7fa9-4ef9-abb2-56cbf1bfb79f", "source": "sqlconnectionprovider-eastasia.hk1-ase-001.p.azurewebsites.net" }
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Microsoft flow is failing

Hi @gtonysam,

What is the connector? CDS or SQL? Please share the detailed configuration of your flow. Also, on which step that the error occur?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I am using SQL. The error is not all the tables of my db are getting reflected in the flow

Below contains list sql tables and the flow doesnot reflecting these tables.

.1.JPGflow.JPG

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I've got the exact same issue here. The table I require isnt showing up, but I can type the name and it'll pull throught the headers. 

Flow fails with the same error message.

Anyone have an idea why all the tables aren't pulling through?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Same issues here. The table list doesn't fully populate and when I type in the table name manually, it shows "The key didn't match any rows in the table" Any ideas of what's causing this issue and how to fix it?

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (6,233)