cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Multiple Conditions Email

Hi, I'm brand new to Flow and using the free version. I'm trying to send two different emails based on two different conditions.

IF a staff checks any exclusionary criteria and/or submits a temperature over 100 degrees, they should get an email saying they are NOT approved to work.

IF a staff checks "none of the above" and does not have a temperature, they should get an email saying they ARE approved to work. 

Here's how I have my condition set up: 

Or:

-"Today's temp"  "is greater or equal to"  "100"

-"Select from the following" "does not contain" "none of the above apply"

However, my flow is currently failing, and this is the error message I'm receiving: Error: Action 'Condition' Failed. Message: Unable to process template language expressions for action 'Condition' at line '1' and column '14648': 'The template language function 'greaterOrEquals' expects two parameter of matching types. The function was invoked with values of type 'String' and 'Integer' that do not match.'.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

The reason for the issue occur is the two value in the condition action is not match, you should use the int() function to convert value in "Today's temp" into integer.

For example, click expression to type expression, use int() function to warp the dynamic content "Today's temp", it just for explanation, the expression in your Flow may not same with mine:

Annotation 2020-06-09 164701.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

The reason for the issue occur is the two value in the condition action is not match, you should use the int() function to convert value in "Today's temp" into integer.

For example, click expression to type expression, use int() function to warp the dynamic content "Today's temp", it just for explanation, the expression in your Flow may not same with mine:

Annotation 2020-06-09 164701.jpg

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This didn't work for me- when I set it up the way you did it told me it was invalid!

Hi @Anonymous,

Could you share your screenshot of Flow configuration?

Cause I don't know data source and right column name, so I couldn't give you right expression.

My example in my previous reply is just explained you could use int() function to convert the Today temp into integer, of cause it not correct, if you could provide some clear information, it will make us assist you better.

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,633)