cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
trance_addict14
Level: Powered On

My PowerApp is about to go live tommorow and all of a sudden the flow stopped working

Power Automate is quite depressing.

I took days to build a flow. I tested it for a few days and everything was working fine until I decided to update the flow by adding 'Update Item in Sharepoint ' connector. I added it and tested it. Worked perfectly! 

Now today when I tested it again this morning, the create file in one drive business connector stopped working, showing me an error of "Invalid template something something". 

I came to this forum looking for answers. And I got it. I created the copy of this flow and tried running it again. It worked for a few a times and that same connector crashed again. 

I again came to this forum for help and I got it. I exported the flow, imported it, deleted all the connections and created new ones. It worked again for a few times but the same one drive connector crashed with the same issue.

I need URGENT help here.

Thank you 

Screenshot_1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: My PowerApp is about to go live tommorow and all of a sudden the flow stopped working

Hi @trance_addict14 ,

Have you used the PowerApps button as a trigger? If yes, please refer to this thread to solve this problem:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Flow-Error/td-p/352714

If this is not the case, please do not use Using data from previous runs when testing Flow. If a new connector is added, then all connections need to be initialized, so using this option to trigger Flow may cause similar problems.

Please take a try and feel free to let us know if the issue still exists.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: My PowerApp is about to go live tommorow and all of a sudden the flow stopped working

Hi @trance_addict14 ,

Have you used the PowerApps button as a trigger? If yes, please refer to this thread to solve this problem:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Flow-Error/td-p/352714

If this is not the case, please do not use Using data from previous runs when testing Flow. If a new connector is added, then all connections need to be initialized, so using this option to trigger Flow may cause similar problems.

Please take a try and feel free to let us know if the issue still exists.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

trance_addict14
Level: Powered On

Hello,

The problem seems to be solved now. I exported the flow and imported it again with the same connections. But before that I completely removed the flow from my powerapp and re added it.

It still gave an error. I edited the flow and added a new one drive connection. Re inserted it to the powerapp and ran. The flow works perfectly for now.

Thanks a lot

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,996)