cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Microsoft
Microsoft

My flow keeps sending duplicate emails!

Hello,

I've created a flow with a condition whereby once a certain field is true, it triggers an email to two people.  My problem is that this flow is working too well!  It is sending the same notification email every two minutes!  How do i set up this flow so that no matter what changes i make in my list that it only sends the email 1 time?

Help!  I'm driving my list users crazy.

Kindly,

Krista Bradley

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Krista,

Would you please take a screenshot of the detailed information in your condition?

I have created a flow according to my understanding like below:

Capture.PNG

I received the email only one time if a new item is created and matches the condition. 

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

My flow is based on when an item has been modified, not when an item has been created.  Is there a way to close the loop so that the email is only sent once?  I was able to successfully implement this very workflow a few weeks ago with no issues and now all of a sudden, the flow sends the same email every two minutes.

item modified workflow.JPG

I am having the same issue for some reason #Microsoft do you guys know anything about this being a known issue?

I have been having the same peoblem....it was working fine a few days ago and now it's sending duplicate emails every time! and even when I created a new flow, it's still like this! Could any one help?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (6,861)