cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

My "Approval Status" is empty

Hello,

I'm having some trouble with Approval Status collum in sharepoint.
I turned on approval status, and in all of my itens the collum was appear and put approved. 
When I create a new item they appear with pending. I do a flow, to chance de status to approved ou reject, depending of results of the "Start an approval" flow. This work very well.
But, today all the collum was empty, don't show more, pending, reject and approved. I Add a new item, and still empty, with no status.

Someone maybe have this trouble too?

Tks, Gustavo.

5 REPLIES 5
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @GustavoCorso ,

I can't reproduce the issue you have mentioned.

Could you please share a screenshot of your list?

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow's configuration?'

Then I can do more analysis for you.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @v-zhos-msft ,

Thanks.

I discovered another think, when the list is in classic mode, appear the information. See below.

http://prntscr.com/n3k5l2 In classic mode.

http://prntscr.com/n3k881 In new exprience mode.

I think this is a bug, but, in all my sharepoints sites, this collum is not working in new experience mode. Just in a classic.

You know something about that?

Thanks alot.

@v-zhos-msft wrote:

Hi @GustavoCorso ,

I can't reproduce the issue you have mentioned.

Could you please share a screenshot of your list?

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow's configuration?'

Then I can do more analysis for you.

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @Anonymous ,

On my side, the column works will whether in new experience mode or in a classic.

I can't find the cause of your issue currently.

I will do more research on this issue, if have any related things about that, I will feedback to you.

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for de reply,

If you found something about that i will be very glad.

I will keep searching.

Sds. Gustavo.

Good day,

I would like to step in...

not sure if it is the same issue but we are also having issues wih the approval status being empty, only I think I know why, but don't know how to solve it.

1) it works fine in all newly created libraries and some old ones

2) doesn't show in the libraries where JSON code was used to format the column, but since last monday it is not possible to format the column anymore so all the ones that had formatting are shown as empty.

We need the status to be shown, how to remove formatting? (maybe other users have the same issue)

regards,

David

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (5,765)