cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mhdukes1
Frequent Visitor

Need Help with Flow

I need assistance with creating a power automate flow to move an attachment in a task list to a document library. I've tried everything and the folder appears in the library without the attachments (which should be in the nested subfolder). Ideally, my goal is to create a dashboard (task list) whereby users 1) enter requests with attachment(s) and 2) the flow creates a new folder (using the request title) in the document library with the appropriate attachments. 

First picture is the request screen. New task and attachment(s) should route to document library.

mhdukes1_0-1662991065743.png

Second pic shows the document library. Here, a new subfolder is created with all the task's attachment(s). Some tasks have multiple attachments. Again, the flow creates a folder but doesn't add the attachments.

mhdukes1_1-1662991065745.png

Third pic is a copy of the flow. I'm not sure these steps are correct but it's a start.

mhdukes1_2-1662991065747.png

In summary, the dashboard will allow departments to submit their requests on a Legal Dashboard (external site) which will automatically route to a document library (internal site) for legal staff to access. We must be able to view the attachments.

I'm using task list but should it be just a custom list? I'm missing a step or something and just can't figure it out. Please help 😉

Meka Hamilton-Dukes

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,389)