cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Need flow to run for EVERY item update

I have a Flow running on a document Library when an document set is created or modified.  Make a change to an item and it runs fine.  Make changes on multiple items and it runs only once.  I need it to run on EVERY update.  Any suggestions?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SEP,

How is your flow created? Could you show me a screenshot of your flow?

Per my certain knowledge, when multiple items are modified, an email will be sent out for every Modify.

To test this issue, I created a flow likes below, and emails will be sent for every Update.

1.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Thanks.  If I open each item, modify and save, it works fine.  If I select an item in a view and change one value from the information panel (without selecting Edit All) and then select another and do the same thing, not all changes trigger an alert.  For now, I'm training users not to modify items that way.

Highlighted

@SEP, I am able to replicate the issue as well. If you have large user base then you can try to hide the details pane using SPFx extensions till this issue get fixed.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Good idea.  Thanks.

Highlighted

Hey, @SEP!

Thank you for posting to the Flow Community Forum! It appears you have found a solution to your issue! If you feel as though your issue has been solved and you are satisfied with one of the previous replies, please click "Accept as Solution" so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify! Thank you for being an active member of the Flow Community!

-Gabriel

Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager
Power Platform Communities
Highlighted

No, it really isn't a solution.  It's a way to stop all edits through the information panel (which are very useful) just to ensure users don't make edits in one certain way.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (11,616)