cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Need help with creating a single column with uniques values from 3 columns from the same SharePoint list

Hello all, 

I am trying to learn data operations in Power Automate, but got stuck with the task to create a single column with unique values from columns from the same SharePoint list. 

This is my Sharepoint list structure in its simplest form:

id | team_member 1 | team_member 2 | team_member 3 |
1  |   A           |   B           |       C       |
2  |   D           |   A           |       B       |

This is my Sharepoint list "to be" structure:

id | team_members |
1  |   A          |      
2  |   D          |    
1  |   B          |
1  |   C          |
2  |   A          |
2  |   B          |

Is it possible to achieve such objective with Power Automate? Would sincerely appreciate an advice since I don't know where to start..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Managed to find solution using multiple conditions to check different values of columns.

This video has helped to find a solution how to recognize whether the item was updated or created as new: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLBohC1Rw00&t=192s&ab_channel=AlirezaAliabadi

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @mantastg08876 

Will the formatting for your source always be constant / never-changing? Are these headers and the spacing ever going to change? This data is coming from an SP list right?

id | team_member 1 | team_member 2 | team_member 3 |

As long the spacing and your template won't change I could most likely give you a solution.

Highlighted

Hi @Amanthaper ,

Thank you for your response!

The spacing and the template won't change, and the data source would be an SP list.. Have you done similar data operations?

Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Managed to find solution using multiple conditions to check different values of columns.

This video has helped to find a solution how to recognize whether the item was updated or created as new: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLBohC1Rw00&t=192s&ab_channel=AlirezaAliabadi

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (9,709)