cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not receiving emails even the FLow ran successfully

Hi, our Flow is build from a Sharepoint list who is nested. The action is to sending out an email after getting info from the nested list. Even the Flow ran successfully, we never received the emails.

flow-ran-successfully.png

When we moved the "Send an email" action outside the "Apply each" container, it still ran successfully, and this time we received the emails as expected.

We've checked the email history/activity and could see that the emails were never sent out from the Flow when the "Send an email" action were in the container.

mail-activity.png

We don't receive any errors on the email action, and are now stuck.

Please help! Any advice/help/tip is appreciated 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've finally figured it out.

The "Task ID" I've been testing with has no "Kunde" data. That's why the foreach function never find any data from list "Kundeoversikt" to create an email. I've also had a small error in the Foreach method "Get customer data". It shall be "Kunde ID", not "Kunde".

Feeling so stupid right now 😛

Thanks for your time @ScottShearer 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ScottShearer
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous 

First, please post a copy of your Flow in edit mode - that will be a big help to those who would like to assist.

From your screen shot, it appears as though there was nothing for your Flow to loop through - that's why it displays 0 seconds to execute.  

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thansk @ScottShearer for your quick reply. Below you have the Flow in edit mode:

flow-editmode-1.pngflow-editmode-2.png

What could be wrong here?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've finally figured it out.

The "Task ID" I've been testing with has no "Kunde" data. That's why the foreach function never find any data from list "Kundeoversikt" to create an email. I've also had a small error in the Foreach method "Get customer data". It shall be "Kunde ID", not "Kunde".

Feeling so stupid right now 😛

Thanks for your time @ScottShearer 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,807)