cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
obadiahjohnson
Advocate I
Advocate I

Notice of flow failure but run history doesn't show any activity

I created a flow 5 days ago and just received a notice that my flow failed 4 times. 

However, when I look at run history, it's completely blank. 

My flow is a Form that gets filled out by other users and then responds with a pre-filled out MS Word template.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I'm suspecting that the notice was a general "weekly" update regarding flow failures instead of a specific one regarding a flow I'm building. I've not received it since so I'll mark this closed.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
obadiahjohnson
Advocate I
Advocate I

I should mention that my run history is not "completely blank" but merely blank since I last ran the flow 5 days ago. Sorry for the minor error in description.

Hi @obadiahjohnson 

Can you please try triggering the Flow from the Editor by clicking Test on the upper right corner and then select an option:

Annotation 2020-06-11 181910.jpg

Best Regards

--

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions help users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

If this post helps you give a :thumbs_up: and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution

Yes the test ran successfully based on a previous successfully run test.

For greater clarity, the email shows 4 failures but the full run history only shows 3 failures.

I'm suspecting that the notice was a general "weekly" update regarding flow failures instead of a specific one regarding a flow I'm building. I've not received it since so I'll mark this closed.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (2,489)