cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tsmith
Regular Visitor

Notify other Users

Hi, its my first time using flow and have got the basics down.

We have a support user within our O365.  I have created a flow within that users account to automatically add a row to a spreadsheet on sharepoint with certain data when it receives an email from a specific address.  All of this is working fine, however i would like to send a push notification to other O365 users when this happens.

so far I can only notifiy the support user even if i make it a team flow?

any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Tony

Tony

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tsmith,

Which action are you use to send a push notification in your flow?

The action "Send me a mobile notification" or "Send me an email notification" could only send the notification to the creator of the flow, and it couldn't send the notification to other O365 users.

If you want to send a notification to other O365 users, please take a try with "Send an email" action and fill the O365 users' email in the To field of the "Send an email" action.

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ScottShearer
Super User
Super User

Please post a screen shot of your Flow - that will make it much easier to assist.

Scott

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tsmith,

Which action are you use to send a push notification in your flow?

The action "Send me a mobile notification" or "Send me an email notification" could only send the notification to the creator of the flow, and it couldn't send the notification to other O365 users.

If you want to send a notification to other O365 users, please take a try with "Send an email" action and fill the O365 users' email in the To field of the "Send an email" action.

Best regards,

Alice

tsmith
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the quick responses.  Our team do not want to recieve the notification via email as we get too many hence the push notification is prefered.  

If this is not possible (seems like a massive gap in the solution) as per Alice's reply I guess we will need to get the appropriate users to signe in to the Flow app on their phones as the support user?

One issue i did see last night when logged in as that user is the notification seems to come in twice on my iphone?  I have a copy of the flow below:

photo Capture1_zpsohwvi0mb.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (2,547)