cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Novice help - download email to sharepoint document library assosciated w/Microsoft Teams page

I've no concept of what I'm doing here but something is wrong plz help!  I'm trying to set this up so that when I receive this automated report.pdf file from my company's quickbase database email that flow will automatically download it to the sharepoint document library associated w/my Microsoft team's channel so that I can display the report.pdf as a tab in Microsoft teams.  So, in effect trying to link an automated updating database report from Quickbase through office 365 outlook email as an attachment into Microsoft teams as a displayed report.  I was trying to create a condition that the flow would only trigger if the email comes from "notify@quickbase.com" with the attachment file "report.pdf" to avoid loading other email attachments beyond the automated report that I'm generating in quickbase.

Capture.JPGCapture1.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture3.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Novice help - download email to sharepoint document library assosciated w/Microsoft Teams page

Hi @Anonymous ,

The "Create file in sharepoint" action run failed because you don't have the permission to create file in the site.

Please check from your side to see if you have the permission to create file in the library.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Novice help - download email to sharepoint document library assosciated w/Microsoft Teams page

Hi @Anonymous ,

The "Create file in sharepoint" action run failed because you don't have the permission to create file in the site.

Please check from your side to see if you have the permission to create file in the library.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (8,210)