cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Atul22
Regular Visitor

Nullable integer PowerApps form field

I am new to PowerApps and using a flow. PowerApps form field of datatype is int  (number). This field is blank and passing it to a PowerApps flow, to check blank integer I am using empty() function in a flow. but it errored out as below

[Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Execute_stored_procedure_(V2)' inputs at line '1' and column '9620': 'The template language function 'empty' expects its parameter to be an object, an array or a string. The provided value is of type 'Integer'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions#empty for usage details.'.]

Please assist me a correct property to check blank integer / blank float values in a flow.

3 REPLIES 3
annajhaveri
Super User
Super User

@Atul22 the empty parameter expects the type of value to be object, array or string, so what you can do is cast the value to string like @empty(string(triggerBody()?['parameter']))

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Tried as 

if(empty(string(triggerBody()['Executestoredprocedure(V2)_AMOUNT'])),null,triggerBody()['Executestoredprocedure(V2)_AMOUNT'])

But still not able to run the flow, this time flow run history did not had error entry but powerapps screen button showed error (The method 'Run' has an invalid value for parameter 'Executestoredprocedure(V2)_AMOUNT'

Please assist.

@Atul22  can you share screenshot of your flow, i want to see where and how you are using this expression

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (53,392)