cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daviid
Frequent Visitor

On-Prem gateway stop working - Flow

Hi,

I have been working with an on-prem SQL a long time and suddenly it has completely stopped working.
I can access and see the fields but cant use "insert row".

When I do this message appers:
insrw.jpg

I have updated the Gateway software on the server and made a new connection, still the same problem.

Any ideas? 

(It works perfect with a Azure SQL)

Many thanks

//David

2 REPLIES 2
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Daviid,

Could you provide a screenshot of your Flow configuration?

The error message says that property 'shared_sql_3’ doesn’t exist, available properties are 'shared_sql_1'.  Do you have the property 'shared_sql_3’?

I suggest you try to recreate new Flow and update the connection to see if the problem still exists.

Many similar issue are solved by creating a new Flow, and then Flow works well. This seems to be caused by the failure of the connection service to work as expected.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks for tha awnser Barry!

Unfortunately, it did not work.
When I created a new flow, I was still wrong despite finding the data.

Error Code
{
  "status"400,
  "message""The key didn't match any rows in the table.\r\n     inner exception: The key didn't match any rows in the table.\r\nclientRequestId: e28ab69d-fc10-44d5-93dc-ffe8b9f401d7",
  "source""sqlconnectionprovider-westeurope.am2-ase-001.p.azurewebsites.net"
}

Expressions i use is:

items('FD')['id']
and
items('FD')['contact']?['name']

No fancy at all!

002.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (5,151)