cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On premise MS Sql server to sharepoint online

Can i pass my data to sharepoint online list from ms sql database with create ms sql record event?
My issue the next: i have a on premise ms sql database and i'd like to insert my data to sharepoint online list too, when a new record created in my selected table.
i installed the onpremise data connector, but i do not see any action able to do this.

3 REPLIES 3
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi kozakjanos,

Currently we don't sql trigger right now, so I think some workarounds might be use recurrence trigger to check whether there are new records inserted into the db.

rec-sql.png

Thanks

Hi,

thx. The response, I've tried this solutions too, but when the workflow finished, all record insert into my SharePoint list again and again.
whatever i'd like track the changes that only the new record insert my sharepoint list not the all.

do you have any idea?

Hi kozakjanos,

My idea is using a extra backup table, every time when the 2 tables have difference, use sql to calculate the different and get the newly inserted rows, send them to the sharepoint and insert them into the backup tables. We might have the trigger of when new rows inserted into sql to replace this workaround.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (5,958)