cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adriano_diniz

One Drive Flow - Issues with linked images with Create File flow

Hi everyone,

I need a help regarding a problem that I am facing these days:

I have a PPTX file which has two linked images which are updated every single day. The PPTX file is in a Sharepoint folder and I need to convert it into PDF, so I need to create a file in One Drive in order to use the Convert File flow. Just a "Get File Content in Sharepoint -> Create File in One Drive" process. Simple.

adriano_diniz_0-1652905811176.png

My problem is: The file source is working good, I have always the latest image, but when I create the PPTX file with One Drive flow, in this new file the linked images are not the same, they are past images that I have overwritten. I tried to use the Sharepoint Create File flow in order to test and it was successful, so it is not a problem with the Get File Content flow.

Do you know if there is an alternative way to copy/paste a file from Sharepoint to One Drive avoiding using Get the File Content -> Create file flow?

I appreciate your help!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (4,129)