cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhomburg
Advocate I
Advocate I

Pagination Error Dynamics 365 Connector List Records Action.

All of a sudden, the Dynamics 365 List Records action with pagination turned on fails with the following error:

InvalidPageResponse. The response is not a valid paginated response. The specified nextLink 'https://flow-apim-msmanaged-na-westus2-01.azure-apim.net/apim/dynamicscrmonline/shared-dynamicscrmon...' is not a well formed URI.

Does not fail with pagination turned off or if the target entity has less than 512 records. I tried it using a stock List Records action (no query) and a built in Dynamics 365 entity (Account). Still fails. 

Anyone else seeing this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dhomburg ,

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioend.

It seems the issue is fixed now, please make a test again and let me know if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
MartinHutchcpa
Helper III
Helper III

I am also now getting this error.

Has there been a change, bug or fix suggested?

I have not heard anything. I would guess that in the morning when the rest of the US starts to experience this that somebody will pay attention.

SANDEEPM

I am getting the same error today with Logic Apps

Suplemus

same thing here

v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dhomburg ,

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioend.

It seems the issue is fixed now, please make a test again and let me know if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (1,219)