I am not sure if this is right flow to help me cross functional review.
Our process - A document is uploaded into document library.
1. We want the owner of the document to trigger a peer review process.
2. We want the owner to select multiple reviewer and seek their feedback.
3. The reviewer gets an email to review with the link.
4. The reviewer open the documents adds comments and click on a button to save review completed.
5. the owner is informed about the above action a
6. the owner also require status update on who has reviewed and who has not reviewed.
7. if possible we want to create a task on planner so that the reviewer is reminded of this task.
What structures (library, list, planner, flow) are in place for this or which structures do you foresee to use for this?
About 1. - is the library in place? Have owners and reviewers already permission to work in the library?
About 2. - is this to take place using the library or a list or ???
About 3. - combine this with 7. so that when a Planner task is created and assigned to the reviewer, the reviewer gets an email and the task will have all the needed information.
About 4. - all reviewers will work on the same document, so ensure they have permissions to do so.
About 5. - when the reviewer completes a task, then a flow could inform the owner.
About 6. - not sure, but you could track the Planner tasks and regularly inform about those not completed.
About 7. - see 3.
Hope this gives you some ideas 🙂
Kind regards, John
I just discovered the built workflow option under library setting. I will give it a try.
If it doesn't meet my requirement, I will explore the above suggestion.
Have you able to figure this out? I am trying to build something very similar yet more simple; I am only looking for your point# 1-6.
I am completely new to Flow/Power Automate, so any suggestion/direction is appreciated. Thank you.
Learn how to create your own user groups today!
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!
Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.