Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Populate a Microsoft word document

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Your E5 license is not limited to a 30 day trial, but the E5 license does not cover the premium features like using Word Online connector to fill in a document template.  You either have a trial license or the equivalent of a per user license from somewhere else.  Your colleague only has an E5.  That's why they got the trial offer and you didn't.  But that is a premium feature and it does require more than a regular Office 365  license, even an E5.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Frequent Visitor

Hit the post button before adding text....

I have set up a flow using with a step "Populate a Microsoft word document". This appears to be a premium function.

I wasn't presented with any trial period warning so continued to use and complete flow. 

Showed my colleague and she recreated flow and was presented with 30 day trial message - now i am concerned our Microsoft 365 E5 licenses is in fact limited to a 30 day trial. 

Is there anyway to actually confirm this? If so is there anyway to tell how many days of trial left?

thanks

Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Your E5 license is not limited to a 30 day trial, but the E5 license does not cover the premium features like using Word Online connector to fill in a document template.  You either have a trial license or the equivalent of a per user license from somewhere else.  Your colleague only has an E5.  That's why they got the trial offer and you didn't.  But that is a premium feature and it does require more than a regular Office 365  license, even an E5.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (59,442)