cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Populate a word table from a power app

Hello everyone,

I've built a flow which is triggered by a power app, it populates a table "products" that's located in a word document named "products_doc" I'm populating using the "Populate word template" step.

I have a field named "product_name" in the word document "products_doc" I need to populate using the "ask in power apps" and it is inside the "products" table belonging to this document, but this field actually has more than a single value (depends on how much products (lines) I have in the products table named "prod" of my ecom DB) and my problem is when I use the  Concat('[dbo].[prod]', product_name & char(10)) it does not work 'cause no line was skipped inside the word's table cell and no value was inserted in my word's table..

Do I need to do it differently in this case of a product table I'm having inside the populate word document and that I'm trying to populate with some data coming from a power apps table through my flow ? Or is there an easier way to get the table data (all the lines)  to put in the word's table ?

Thanks in advance !

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,526)