cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YuHash
Advocate I
Advocate I

Post Adaptive card as Power Virtual Agents Failed from Today

I was using "Post adaptive card and wait for a response" action and Post as "Power Virtual Agents (Preview)".

The action worked perfectly fine up until yesterday, but from this morning it suddenly returns error, the error message saying;

The request failed. Response content: '{"code":"ApiVersionInvalid","message":"API version 2022-03-01-preview?wait=true is not supported. Supported API versions are: 2022-03-01-preview, 2021-10-01-preview","innererror":{"code":"ApiVersionUnsupported"}}'.

I guess JSON return has somehow changed, and Power Automate is not able to parse the data yet. 

Can someone help me how to solve this problem, or maybe Microsoft employee can take action to correct the error.

Thank you!

YuHash_0-1664244774344.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pva_gg210
Frequent Visitor

I received word back from Microsoft that deployment for this fix is in process and that it should be deployed to all remaining stations by the end of today and will be available worldwide tomorrow at the latest.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @YuHash,

Just to double check. Which json did you use in the Message?

In the screenshot you shared I don't see you specified the $schema and version properties, I only see the type one.

Do you have those properties in your json? If not, can you add them and see if that makes a difference for the error you are experiencing?

"$schema": "http://adaptivecards.io/schemas/adaptive-card.json",
  "type": "AdaptiveCard",
  "version": "1.0",

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

Hi @Expiscornovus , thanks for your feedback.

I used version 1.3. 
Now I've changed my Message JSON as you suggested but it doesn't help. 
It keeps returning the same error. 

Any other possible ideas would be welcomed. Thanks!

Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @YuHash,

Thanks for testing that. Can you share the whole message?

This way I can see if I can reproduce this issue within a flow in my dev environment.

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?

Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @YuHash,

I am able to reproduce the ApiVersionInvalid error by using the Candidate Feedback sample json in a Post an adaptive card and wait for the response action in a simple flow in my dev environment.

I would suggest to contact Microsoft support for this:

https://powerautomate.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

reproduce_apiversioninvalid.png

Happy to help out! 🙂

igorwb
Regular Visitor

I'm facing the same issue. It started yesterday, about 17:00 GMT. I tested it in different tenants and different environments, and it happens just for this action: "Post and adaptive card and wait for a response"

This is a crucial feature to our organization, and I believe the issue is pretty simple to be solved by Microsoft.

We raised a ticket to them, and the agent said this happened to Asia users some time ago, so it seems to be acknowledged by now (still we don't have been told when it is gonna be fixed, though).

@YuHash I recommend you do the same and raise a ticket (https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support), so they know it is affecting many users.

epichs
Regular Visitor

I am also facing the same issue which started yesterday at 2pm EST for me. 

igorwb
Regular Visitor

@epichs please raise a ticket on https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

It is the only thing we can do to bring their attention

epichs
Regular Visitor

Anyone get this resolved ?

Iwarzon
Frequent Visitor

Bump for visibility... same situation...

TiOnTriAtEST
Frequent Visitor

Same situation! Raised a ticket on https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support, hopefully, that will get the issue resolved.

YuHash
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi, thanks everyone for letting me know this is not the isolated case.
Microsoft told us they've escalated the issue to overseas dev team to get this resolved. 
Hope it'll get back to normal soon... 

I have a trouble ticket open through my employer for a corporate pva and I have to say the lack of clarity and support regarding this ongoing issue (almost 2 weeks now) is deeply concerning. I've been told that the issue was identified and resolved, but waiting on deployment of the fix.

pva_gg210
Frequent Visitor

I received word back from Microsoft that deployment for this fix is in process and that it should be deployed to all remaining stations by the end of today and will be available worldwide tomorrow at the latest.

pva_gg210
Frequent Visitor

Looks like the issue has been resolved at least on my end. Check on yours to see if fixed 🙂

TiOnTriAtEST
Frequent Visitor

Just worked for me as well even though it wasn't 10 mins ago. Thanks, pva_gg210!

YuHash
Advocate I
Advocate I

I've also got the reply from them that it's fixed. And now the flow works fine for me.
Thanks everyone for raising this issue up collectively! I'll mark this post as solved.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,559)