cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BhargavKrishna
Regular Visitor

Post a message as the flow bot to the user.

Hi,

I am user Post a message as the flow bot to the user on flows, under message text I have provided is showing in same line on teams, Can anyone one let me know how can we show the text in next line instead of same line. attaching output screenshot

Thank you!

BhargavKrishna_1-1593683499882.png

3 REPLIES 3
JohnAageAnderse
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hello @BhargavKrishna 

You have to use markdown formatting of your message, please see this information:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/approvals-markdown-support

Note that not all the formatting applies to Teams bot!

For your current issue - add 2 spaces after the line that you want a line break. Example with first line having 2 spaces (blanks) after the 1:

This is line 1  

This is line 2

Hope this helps you on the way 🙂
Kind regards, John

Hi John,

Yes it is working fine.. Thank you..

Any idea how to pass the hyper link in same Post a message as the flow bot to the user, so that user can directly click the hyperlink from teams.

Thank you,

Bhargav

Hello @BhargavKrishna 

In the link I gave you, check further down on how to add a link in a post and try it out 🙂

Kind regards, John

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

AI Builder AMA June 7th carousel (up on May 25th, take down June 8th) (1).png

'Ask Microsoft Anything' about AI Builder!

The AI Builder team invite you to ask questions and provide helpful answers at our next AMA.

Users online (1,565)