cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dsmcwhir
Helper II
Helper II

Power Automate Approval Requests - "Requested Approval is not accessible to the caller"

Hello, I have a flow that sends out an approvals request to several different users. This has been working well for about a year now up until just last week, where 1) the email coming to the user for the approvals request is no longer "actionable" - aka they cannot approve directly from the email, and 2) When they click the "Approve" button, they get the below error message. I found this post with the same error, but the solution given doesn't seem to apply to my situation as far as I can tell. I haven't been able to find any other examples of people having the same error. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

dsmcwhir_0-1661175355069.png

1 REPLY 1
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dsmcwhir ,

Please check if the user have a duplicate enterprise Microsoft account. I think this link will help you a lot:

Solved: Error Approving Flows: Something went wrong, Appro... - Power Platform Community (microsoft....

Best Regards,

Bof

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (3,234)