cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Power Automate Flow not Detecting SharePoint List items

Hi. 

I have encountered a problem with flow. Since Wednesday, 1st April 2020, Flows I have created do not detect SharePoint list items. The flows created before this date work just fine. What could be the problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II
Super User II

hi @lndonji   please try creating a new connection to sharepoint, if the list is still empty please Open a Microsoft Support Case.

I saw post about this and in my experience this kind of issues are normally solved quickly.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Thanks for this @ChristianAbata 

@lndonji  you are welcome, please if I was right consider to mark the answer as a solution to quide others.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (101,673)